Hilton Hotel Special Concierge Menu
- 50 years + 3 generations
- A heritage of creativity + innovation
- Our very Sydney family business
In 1969, Clare and Fred Pollak bought a small flower shop in Bondi Junction and soon transformed it into a flourishing floral business with key locations across Sydney.
Fifty years and three generations later, their children and grandchildren carry on their proud heritage of quality and innovation to ensure that Pearsons continues to be Sydney’s most delightful florist. Read our full story here.
To celebrate this historic milestone in our company history we have a whole range of fabulous floral offerings throughout the month.
CELEBRATE with us this SEPTEMBER!
Order flowers online or enter in-store and you go into the draw for a chance to WIN one of 50 beautiful prizes in our Anniversary Competition.
- Flowers for a Year
- Our Amber & Gold Arrangement
- Pearsons School of Floristry Gift Vouchers
- Pearsons Gorgeous Green and Gold Plant pack. CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS.
- Every customer that spends over $50 in-store will receive a FREE GIFT with PURCHASE. (Valid September 1 to 14) FIND YOUR NEAREST STORE.
Bring a Friend for FREE to a Pearsons Workshop
- Enrol in any 2019 Full Day or Flower Club Workshop in September and you can bring a friend for free. FIND OUT MORE