Covid 19 Update for Pearsons Florist Customers - 9/4/2020
Pearsons Florist would like to assure YOU that we are still delivering flowers and gifts 6 days per week except Public Holidays or until our driver capacity is reached.
And in-line with recent developments surrounding the spread of COVID-19, the Pearsons Florist Flower family would also like to assure you that we are taking every step possible to ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff, students and co-workers. We are closely monitoring the situation and are adhering to all recommended guidelines. At our design centre, retail locations and school, we are regularly sanitising all work stations, shared spaces, and products. If you are expecting a delivery and would like to avoid contact, please let us know and we will be happy to make suitable delivery arrangements.
We've made some important changes to minimise risk for our customers and staff. This will allow us to remain open and continue to support you, our valued clients:
- AVAILABILITY Whilst many of our growers are still coming to the Sydney Flower markets we are starting to feel the impact on the availability of flowers and foliage. Where possible Pearsons will use the pictured product but we may now have to substitute when flowers or foliage are no longer available. We will keep you up to date.
- DELIVERIES We have introduced contact-less deliveries, and where possible we will contact the recipient ahead of time and upon delivery, leaving the flowers/gift in the requested location. We are currently still delivering to all hospitals and will monitor the situation moving forward.
- SHOPS Pearsons Florist have closed our CBD stores in the MLC Centre and MET Centre and the North Sydney Store. In the North our Chatswood Chase store is currently open and stocked with flowers. Bondi Junction remains open, however our Darlinghurst store is closed.
- PAYMENTS We will now only accept card payments in-store. Our Design Centre for phone and on-line orders will remain open and accepting Credit Card and Account orders.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING In-line with current health authority recommendations, there will be a limit of two (2) customers in-store at any one time. Signs at our store will be in place and we kindly ask you to comply with this request.
- PEARSONS SCHOOL OF FLORISTRY Our School currently remains open until the end of term, in-line with government recommendations. This could change at any time and we will keep you informed.
We will do our best to update our website daily to keep you informed of any changes to our opening hours, deliveries and product avilability.
- Same day delivery for orders placed before 2PM Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
- We deliver Mon – Fri 8.30AM – 5PM
- We deliver Saturday 7AM – 11AM
- Our delivery teams ensure that every arrangement looks perfect when it arrives!
SAME DAY SUBURB DELIVERY
SAME DAY DELIVERY