Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Pearsons Florist Online...
- For Pearsons to process your order, we need information such as your full name, email address, contact number, your billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation, your order has not been processed. Please contact Pearsons Florist by phoning (+61 2) 9550 7777 or by emailing: email@example.com
- Orders will not be despatched until payment in full has been received and pearsonsflorist.com.au is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
- To avoid delays with processing your order, please ensure your credit card number is accurately entered into our secure online ordering system. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible if there are any issues, however please be advised that your order cannot be dispatched until payment has been confirmed.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect Pearsons will not refund. Should you wish to send the flowers again it will be at full expense to the customer.
- Cancellation of Orders - Should you need to cancel your order, money will be refunded less a $15 administrative fee, ONLY IF notice is received by Pearsons Florist 24 hours prior to the scheduled delivery date. Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the total order value. We are unable to cancel orders that are already prepared and are with our courier for delivery.
- Refunds - As each flower is unique, so too, are your special requirements and concerns surrounding your order. For that reason, we ask that you please call our Customer Service Department on 9550 7777 to discuss any queries or concerns you may have in relation to your flowers sent or received. A number of resolutions may be available to you and are subject to your particular situation. Note: All refunds for orders placed online or over the telephone are credited back the original credit card on which the order was purchased. Refunds for in-store purchases may be processed through the original credit card for which the order was purchased or by EFTPOS only. A voucher to the same amount paid will be issued for all cash purchases.
- Normal delivery hours for Pearsons are between 9am and 5pm Mon-Sat. Pearsons offers same day delivery for orders submitted before 2pm AEST Monday to Friday, and by 11 am AEST Saturdays.
- Pearsons cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. We will make every attempt to fulfil your request but cannot guarantee it.
- As Pearsons is closed on public holidays, we will deliver your gift on the next business day.
- Prices of goods and services and delivery and other charges displayed on the pearsonsflorist.com.au web-site are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
- We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and pricing.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and all prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Flowers/Plants are seasonal and subject to availability on the day of delivery.
- Hamper items are subject to availability on the day of delivery.
- Containers are subject to availability on the day and may be substituted.
- Products/colours/containers may vary in regional/interstate areas.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of pearsonsflorist.com.au (the web-site) and the purchase of any goods from it. The web-site is owned and operated by Pearsons Florist Pty Ltd (ABN 49 000 903 097).
- Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this web-site you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability ("Terms and Conditions"). Pearsons reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using the web-site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- If you purchase goods and services from pearsonsflorist.com.au or create a customer registration account with us, we may require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details ("customer information"). We may subsequently require further details to enable the processing of any orders that you make. You agree to provide Pearsons with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the web-site or an employee of Pearsons.
If you need further assistance please contact our Customer Assistance Team on (+61 2) 9550-7777 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions for Valentine's Day 2012
Tuesday 14th February 2012 is Valentine's Day, the most romantic day of the year!
Pearsons Florist will be delivering beautiful roses all day on Tuesday 14th February and as it is the busiest day of the floral calendar certain delivery conditions will apply.
- No guarantee of special times
- All deliveries to work addresses will be delivered by 5pm
- Flowers ordered for Valentine's Day delivery must be chosen from Valentine's Day range. These products have been designed for delivery to protect the roses and ensure they are perfect when they arrive at their destinantion.
For full terms and conditions, click here.